Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Year's Resolutions (Quickie Post)


Hey there and Happy New Year!  Everyone we made it, we’re still here and it’s 2013.  I actually wasn’t totally convinced we’d get here without some giant cataclysm befalling the planet (stupid History Channel!  Must. Stop. Watching. Armageddon shows!!!), so, major PHEW!!!



I decided that occasionally I’m going to throw in some “quickie posts” that don’t take me a whole week to write/edit/find pictures and eventually post.  This here one is the first!  Here I goooooo!

New Year’s Resolutions: I don’t do them.  So there!  I just don’t like New Year – it’s like the death of Christmas and a reminder that we’re all another year older.  I can’t get excited about that.  I was asleep at midnight on 1/1/13 and it’s been that way for at least the last 7 years.   The way I look at, I'm saving planet earth from plastic party hats, streamers and fireworks.  I'm doing the world a favor.  You're welcome mother nature!
 
No resolutions here.  Sorry for the disappointment folks.

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment